At Silver King, we provide an innovative environment to foster career growth and opportunities. We value the views, opinions and backgrounds of our employees, recognizing that great ideas stem from great talent. As a result, our teams reflect the diversity of our customers, vendors, communities and environment.
A core principle of our careers platform is nurturing the full employee, regardless of career stage. Whether you’re at the starting line of your career, looking to find meaningful employment that helps you grow your skillset, or you’re an experienced professional, seeking long-term, stable employment, Silver King has a place for you.
Silver King offers employees and their eligible dependents four (4) traditional PPO plans, allowing you to choose the plan that’s best for you and your family.
In addition to these healthcare benefits, additional benefits for employees and their eligible dependents include:
- A prescription drug benefit program with mail-order drug program
- Dental coverage provided by the Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO Network
- Basic life and AD&D insurance including $15,000 of basic group life insurance at no cost to employee
- Optional life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Retirement benefits
- Generous paid time off that promotes balance between personal and work life.
- 11 paid company holidays
- A free, confidential employee assistance program (EAP) to promote overall wellness for all salaried employees and their dependents
- Education financial assistance after one year of service
- On-site wellness programs, including webinars, flu vaccines and health and wellness activities
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Silver King is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Silver King and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website, please contact our Human Resources Department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (630) 462-4504.